World Of Warcraft RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Warcraft RPG

(This Is A Fantasy RPG Forum where you can create Your character.Negotiating or Fighting through to the top wither your ultimate goal is to rule the kingdom or raise a family or evil murder everyone whose unfortunate to cross your path, Jump Right In

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ragefire Casm Adventure!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gold Roggers

Ragefire Casm Adventure! Empty
PostSubject: Ragefire Casm Adventure!   Ragefire Casm Adventure! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:14 pm

Walking into Orgimmar face down in his treasure map. The Orc Guards didnt bother Gold at all. They seemed awful smug when they saw the goblin. Asking around a troll told him that spot on his map was Ragefire casm full or troggs and a few demons. Thanking the troll with 5 gold coins. Roggers started to search for some extra muscle... extra muscle with an extra side of dumb that wouldn't care much for riches thinking to himself "Thats it I need to find me an Orc!"

Useing Stealth he crept into the pug.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ragefire Casm Adventure!   Ragefire Casm Adventure! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:54 pm

Drinking as few beers in depression. Unholy frowned in irritation. What must i do to find more demonic knowledge. Surrounded by orc, tauren, trolls and a few bloodelfs Unholy envied them for there happiness. If only he could find a lead! just a little hint to guide him to the answer he was seeking. Something just entered the pub. Unholy turned to look but found no one. Feeling its presence come closer and closer unholy uses Detect Invisibility revealing A Goblin.

"Aye Goblin what you doing sneaking around Behind me?"
Back to top Go down
https://rpgingyourfantasy.rpg-board.net
Gold Roggers

PostSubject: Re: Ragefire Casm Adventure!   Ragefire Casm Adventure! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 3:07 pm

Surpized anyone noticed him. Gold Roggers gave Unholy a flashy smiled. "Who me? just searching for someone skilled enough find me for some trogg and demon hunting in Ragefire Casm you look like just my kinda partner whatcha say?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ragefire Casm Adventure!   Ragefire Casm Adventure! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 3:25 pm

Unholy smiled thinking this is what i was looking for something to keep my mind off my troubles...who knows maybe ill find some demonic knowledge down there its been forever sense i went down into the chasm.

Looking at gold " Alright im in! My Name is Unholy Please to meet you Ill lead the way to the Chasm emptying his mug. Unholy Walked towards Ragefire Chasm With Gold Roggers
Back to top Go down
https://rpgingyourfantasy.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ragefire Casm Adventure!   Ragefire Casm Adventure! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ragefire Casm Adventure!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Of Warcraft RPG :: RolePlay Here-
Jump to: